Not charity - we need to fight for our NHS!

Help us to eliminate Cdiff by letting us know how to proceed. It could be by petition, legal action etc. We need your help and advice..

Moderator: Moderators

chrismc
I just about live here

Postby chrismc » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:51 pm

I thought you were a SHE, biscuit b
The very first requirement in a hospital is that it should do the sick no harm - Florence Nightingale

chrismc
I just about live here

Postby chrismc » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:22 pm

Good Boy Stuart
The very first requirement in a hospital is that it should do the sick no harm - Florence Nightingale

roy
I just about live here

Postby roy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:10 am

Googled buiscuitb.
maybee just maybee??????

http://www.swantrust.org.uk/node/188?size=article
GETTING THERE !!
I am not a medic anything in my posts is my own opinion and from what I have learnt. A doctors advice should always be sought before following any advice.

Stuart264
I just about live here

Postby Stuart264 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:14 am

Boy?.........I'm 37......... :roll:

chrismc
I just about live here

Postby chrismc » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:25 pm

One of my boy's is 32, no offence meant Stuart. X

biscuitb
Contributor

Postby biscuitb » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:30 pm

Havn't been able to get online :) wanted to let everyone know about the demo on sat 5th of november... to defend our national health service, but couldn't get on here.

Anyway was very successful, read an interesting leaflet on c.diff and mrsa. if anyone is interested i will post it

gwhite
I just about live here

Wonderful news

Postby gwhite » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:21 pm

Thats wonderful news biscuitb, yep lets see this leaflet! When was this printed?? Perhaps you'd also like to pass this on to the rest of the nhs.

Gail
YOU WILL FOREVER BE IN MY THOUGHTS BECAUSE YOU ARE MY MUM, AND FOREVER IN MY HEART BECAUSE YOU ARE MY FRIEND. Gail

Nadia
I just about live here

Postby Nadia » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:20 pm

For God's sake it's people's lives we are talking about..why can't you all try to make a difference in your own way, however big or small it may be...Bidscuit you have so many more opportunities than we do...just reach out and touch that member of your profession that could possibly put patients at risk...us as visitors ensure that staff wash and dry their hands....WE all matter and make a difference For god's sake get a grip and end this bloody stupid thread.

Sleep tight
Nadia

chrismc
I just about live here

Postby chrismc » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:49 pm

Are you trying to use us as your voice? you have a voice of your own, as do all NHS employee's.
Whistle Blow, if you feel so strongly, if enough of you make a stand, we may get out of this SHIT. (Pardon the pun).
Christine X

roy
I just about live here

Postby roy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:10 am

Oi chris no this threads finished, done with, taboo, and pointless.
dont feed it anymore!!!!!!
GETTING THERE !!
I am not a medic anything in my posts is my own opinion and from what I have learnt. A doctors advice should always be sought before following any advice.

Julie112607
User

Re: quote]People are already aware of C.dif

Postby Julie112607 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:51 am

I only ever heard of CDiff from the coroner investigation officer.
A friend of mine a retired nurse of 35 years hadn't even heard of C.Diff.
Maybe it's not heard of because it's not wrote on death certificate's - I haven't seen one single leaflet,poster,information or mention on C.Diff in Doctors surgeries or hospitals. Which I have numerious appointments each month Ebola and the odd MRSA yes but No C.Diff.

People are already aware of C.dif

Nearly EVERY single person who has come to this site looking for help starts with 'I had never heard of c.diff before'. All this recent publicity will help with the awareness, but did so many people have to die to achieve that? I think not.[/quote]

Return to “Where Do We Go Next?”