Site Research.

What would you like to see on this website? Is there anything you would like amended or changed? Please let us know here.

Moderator: Moderators

Queenies
Contributor

Site Research.

Postby Queenies » Mon May 11, 2009 11:07 pm

I thought it would be interesting for you to do some research on here, I see there is well over 1000 members so if they all answered a simple questionnaire either emailed or set up in a sticky thread it could collate a lot of interesting information such as:

-Did the hospital advise that your loved one, someone you knew, or you had c-diff? A - so many out of so many were/were not advised.

-Was it written on the Death Certificate if they passed away whilst suffering C-Diff? A - ?% did not state c-diff ?% did ?% did once challenged.

-Did the hospital give you a patient leaflet, offer support and guidence and tell you what to expect?

-Did the hospital fully brief you on the risks of spreading the infection and did they insist on gloves, aprons and thorough hand washing?

-What anti-biotics were prescribed to treat c-diff?

-Did you/they suffer a relapse how many times?

A sticky thread would maybe be best because it may be upsetting to some members. The thread could be updated weekly/ monthly to show the stats. The stats could then be used in the future some way to publicise the risk of c-diff maybe if you were ever approached by the papers/media etc!

Annie

Postby Annie » Wed May 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Hi Nicole
Thanks for contributing your ideas, personally I think it's a great idea. All the ideas on here will be considered by Graziella and Mark when the site gets updated (and if there are enough of us to help out with the work involved :)

Queenies
Contributor

Postby Queenies » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Great - if you need any help with anything give me a shout, i don't mind, you guys have helped me out a lot :-)

Return to “Suggestions”